"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shame To The Family Name

Dear Mom,

I can't even believe I have done this gross atrocity. It's one of the worst things I have ever done. Please be the one to break the news to Dad so I don't have to. What I am about to tell is one of the most embarrassing things I will ever say... I bought a flap hat. I know!! Don't make me feel any worse than I already do! Please accept my deepest apologies. I love you and hope to still hear from you.

Lova,
Lisa
10/21 - Okay so here's the real story. For years now my dad has bought awful hats with the flaps over the ears. We call them flap hats and all of us girls make fun of him for it. So it's been colder here and I decided I needed something to cover my ears. I bought some headbands at first but then realized I needed a flap hat. I'm weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment