"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Working On The 8th Week!

Can you believe I am already on my 8th week in Russia? I sure can't! It's really crazy but I am so grateful for all of the time I have been here and all of the people I have met!

10/16 - We didn't have any plans for Saturday so we all just kind of went off and did our own thing. Kailin, Stephanee, Ray, and I ended up going inside the Church on Spilled Blood. The inside was amazing! The whole interior was mosaic :S

10/17 - Whitney had never seen Anastasia and we all decided that was unacceptable since we are in St. Petersburg so we started watching it on Sunday.

10/18 - So connected to our classroom at one of the kindergartens is a bathroom with three little toilets for the students. We don't know where the normal toilets are and since it was nighttime, there wasn't really anyone around to ask so I got desperate and used the kids one!

10/19 - Us four decided to go to the mega mall with our morning off. There's a few free buses available to take and we just assumed they all go the same route. Today we learned they don't and ended up in a completely opposite direction. We ended up taking the metro to get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment