"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Getting Low on Time

12/2 - Lovin my wool socks! They keep me so warm and although they make make me look a little ridiculous here and there, it's okay because I just may make it out of here without any frostbite!!!

12/3 - This was my arts and crafts lesson for the week. We colored popsicle sticks and I glued them all together then we put glitter on. Took a while but it's all done and we are going to use them for the end of the semester performance they are putting on as decorations.

12/4 - Sveta (she's behind me eating) taught us how to make my favorite Russian dish today, pelmeni. It's like ravioli with meat inside and then you put sour cream on top. I can't wait to make it for my family back home!

1 comment: