"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Blog

Okay so here's the deal, I have changed my mind on the picture-a-day thing while here at Russia (don't panic) because I want to make it a year long goal. As I've been here, I've come to realize that I have absolutely no pictures of the rest of my life which I find to be very unfortunate so I am going to work on that by taking at least one picture everyday for a year and seeing what comes of it. I made the mistake on this blog of making it very unorganized and seeing as I want to print it after the year mark, I made a new beautiful blog - lisasyear.blogspot.com. I hope people will continue to follow me there. I've reposted all of my Russia pictures there and will keep posting on that one instead of this one. I might use this one for thoughts but I am unsure at this point. Anyways, I hope to hear from you all and am so grateful for everyone's support while I have been here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment