"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Addicted

So I have recently found the website stumbleupon.com. It's probably the coolest thing ever. You go on and put in a few settings like what you are interested in then click Stumble in the top left corner and it just finds cool things on the web that you might be interested in. Matthew just laughs at me as I find new things that I have to share with him because he is the only one up after work that I can tell. So there's a game that I found that I can't seem to stop playing. It's called Drench and is super simple. There are six colors and you just have to click on them until you clear the whole board. It's hard to explain so you just need to try it here to understand :)


No comments:

Post a Comment