"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love My Boys

I am just so in love with all of my kids. They can be little turds at times and know exactly how to push your buttons but they also just crack me up. Sometimes there are those days where you are frustrated with all of the kids and about ready to give up for the day but then you turn and see one doing there own thing. You ask what they are doing and they have done something ridiculous that ends the bad mood and all you can do is laugh and take a picture. Here are two of those moments:

10/25 - You've all heard about Bogden. Well, he likes to sit right next to the teachers and yesterday we were drawing spiderwebs with markers. I turned to talk to him and he shows me his now black fingernail with this over-joyous face of pride. Oh Bogden... you make me laugh.

10/26 - For prizes today, the kids got those little capsule things that you stick in water and after a while they melt and expand into a sponge. They were all playing with their capsules and I was busy doing something but when I looked up, Rydion had it up his nose. He immediately took it out and laughed but I wanted a picture so I made him stick it back in. He loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment