"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 18, 2010

4 1/2 More Weeks

It's so crazy to think that the end is so close. I've been lucky to have only had a quick phase of homesickness right after the week long vacation and now I am back in routine. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic to go home and see everyone again but I will enjoy my last few short weeks left.
11/14 - Sveta taught us how to make a most delicious borsche. I can't wait to make it for my family! Oh and just as a side note, those are Kailin's pants I am wearing. I completely forgot how much I miss sweatpants!!

11/15 - I came home and Masha and I broke out the markers and colored for like two hours!!! It was so much fun! We also grabbed our flashlights and played shadow puppets :)

11/16 - Man, I wish someone would do this for me! Then I wouldn't do my hair for like a month! Anyways, I came home from school and Masha had her hair like this. I first just said, "Cool hair, Masha" then I had her come back so I could look closer and comment "REALLY cool hair Masha."

11/17 - I was deep cleaning out my room and realized that I forgot to take a picture of the package my mom sent me. They told us to make sure there's pictures of Christ so no one will open them but Mom went a little crazy. Not only was that one on the bottom taped on, there was also one on the bottom of the box and more loose in the package! Made me laugh :D
11/18 - So we got to Whitney's apartment and after waiting for a while, the elevator door opens and the lights are out. Talk about scary! Do we trust elevators in Russia with no lights? We decided to risk our lives and did it. This is the outcome. P.S. We lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment