"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Update

Just a little update on the Lazy Man Iron Man - Here's what I have left as of today which I have to get done by Saturday:

Run 5 miles
Bike 8 miles
Swim 25 laps

Oh my gosh I am so excited!!!  I can totally get this done!!!  Also, my other exciting news, today Kelsey and I were running and I was able to go for 2 miles straight, walk .5 a mile, then run another mile on top of that!  I know that sounds super weak for those runners out there but you have to know that I have NEVER been a runner.  I have hated it my whole life so the fact that I can even go half a mile is saying something big.  It's so exciting to be slowly getting stronger and I can tell through my running.  I hope I can keep this up!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Lisa! We've definitely got a "WooHoo" bunch of moments here, so........"WooHoo, Lisa!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete