"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lazy Man Iron Man

After much convincing, I finally got Kelsey to do the Lazy Man Iron Man with me that the school is putting one.  It's this cool program the Wellness Center is putting on (they do it every semester) where you have a month to complete the requirements of an Iron Man.  This includes:
Running 26 miles

Biking 112 miles

And swimming 2.7 miles (sorry you can't see it very well but that's 2 . 7 not 27)

We just started it yesterday and I already have 25 bikes miles and 2 running miles out of the way.  I am so excited to do this program because it is forcing me to work out everyday and you get a free T-shirt when you finish it!  Wish me luck and I will keep you updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment